What is the difference between Raw Indian hair and virgin hair?
Lets start with the true definition of virgin hair because it’s very important:
- Virgin Hair: Human hair that has never been chemically or mechanically manipulated.
- Raw Hair: Raw hair, is by true definition, virgin hair. However, the hair industry has been flooded with all types of hair that the word “raw” needed to be incorporated to properly differentiate between real virgin hair, “raw”, and processed virgin hair.
Real virgin hair will come in 3 basic textures; Straight, Wavy, & Curly. Anything else is processed to a degree. Body Wave, Kinky Curly, Exotic Curly, Loose and Deep Wave are all examples of processed virgin hair.
The main advantages to having Pure Raw Virgin Hair are as follows:
- Fuller bundles
- Higher quality and longer lasting hair
- Natural looking and flowing hair that blends with all hair types
- Cuticle aligned hair. No matting
- No chemical processing
- Hair is purely from one person no blended lengths or hair additives.